Nature’s Green Tours & Travel is a full-service Travel Agency based in Uganda that specializes in custom-tailored travel experiences.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible travel experience and to make sure that every trip is unique and special.
We are located at Busabala Road Kaazi,
Tel: +256 393 254 681, +256 200 909 277.
Mobile / WhatsApp: +256 709 702 046
• As a Tour Operator we offer a vast tour network that spans the entire region of East Africa, Southern Africa, plus the rest of the World. We do this through “Meet and Greet” welcome facility, escorted tours, sight-seeing tours, Tailor-made holiday packages, and adventure activities.
• As a Travel broker we offer flight bookings, air tickets, and hotel bookings, based on our clients’ destination(s) and budget needs.
• As a Shuttle Service provider we offer Airport Pick-ups and drop-offs, plus chauffer driven car-hire arrangements.
One of our missions is to give our clients information about Uganda as part of their travel plans and to facilitate their visits to Uganda.
We arrange for air tickets, car hire, hotel bookings, and visits to tourist attractions in Uganda.
Major attractions in Uganda include:
Kampala City tour – The Capital City of Uganda
Jinja Town – Source of River Nile tour
Cultural Tours – To experience the Ugandan ways of living
Uganda’s Beaches – Adjacent to Lake Victoria
Uganda’s islands – Surrounded by Lake Victoria
Lake Mburo National Park – For wildlife, Boat rides and Guided walks
Murchison Falls National Park – For wildlife, Bird Watching and Boat trips
Queen Elizabeth National Park – For wildlife, Bird Watching and Boat trips
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – For Gorilla Tracking and Forest walks
Semliki National Park – Jungle Walks, Primate Viewing and Hot springs
Kibale National Park – Chimpanzee tracking and viewing Crater Lakes
Rwenzori Mountains National Park – For Mountain Climbing and Hiking
Adventure Tours – White Water Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Quad Biking and Camping
WHY UGANDA IS A MUST-VISIT DESTINATION:
• The Equatorial climate
• The diverse cultures
• The delicious and nutritious traditional foods
• Fresh Fruits all year round
• The hospitable people
• The magnificent scenery: Mountains, Lakes, rivers, forests, National Parks, waterfalls,
• The Plentiful Wildlife and Unforgettable Experiences
Please visit a sample of our packages for more details: